Web information www.fiorangelo.it
following consultation of this website, data relating to natural persons may be processed identified or identifiable. With reference to this processing of data, also pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679, the following information whose validity is not extended for any other websites external consulted by the user through links on this site.
With the continuation of navigation and by joining the service proposals contained in the various parts
of the site (subscription to the newsletter, filling out forms to request information, services and reserved area), this general information on the processing, as well as any other information is assumed to be acquired related to treatments for different and specific purposes, and the user expresses his consent to the treatments. It is emphasized that the consent is valid only if it comes from an adult or a minor who has
reached the age of 14 (Article 8, paragraphs 1 and 2 of the GDPR, and the adjustment decree based on Law 163/2017).
Holder of the treatment
FIORANGELO S.R.L. with registered office in via Molino Vecchio 1 / C, 63837 Falerone (FM), Tax code and VAT number. IT 01873080442, owner Cesetti Riccardo, email address: email@example.com
Purpose, legal basis of the processing for which the data are intended
The processing of the personal data you provide is aimed at:
– to register in the reserved area of the website www.fiorangelo.it in order to create an account customized; registration is mandatory in order to view the product catalog and access the reserved services through the site;
– offer navigation of the Website
– to promptly fulfill all contractual obligations deriving from the relationship established with our Company;
– to fulfill the administrative, accounting and tax obligations relating to the relationship from You established;
– to the sending, in case of interruption for any reason of the product reservation service, of a direct e-mail to allow you to resume the purchase procedure from the point at which it was interrupted and to take advantage of the assistance of our staff to solve any problems related to the purchase same.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Necessary data for the payment of the ordered item.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails, name, surname to the addresses indicated on this Site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
We may also send you commercial communications relating to the Controller’s services and products similar to those which you have already used, unless you disagree (Article 130 c. 4 Privacy Code), until the User oppose (“opt-out” option) to this treatment.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. These are informations that are not collected to be associated with interested parties held by third parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified
In this category of data they are included, for example, IP addresses or domain names of computers or others tools used by users who connect to the site, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given from the server (successful, error, etc …) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the user.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and for check their correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
The Company FIORANGELO S.R.L., in the person of the data controller, and each of the possible managers external, will manage and store with automated and / or paper tools the personal data collected through the use of the Site and its various functions that can be activated at the request of the user, strictly for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or voluntarily communicated by the user.
Specific security measures, as required by art. 32 of EU Regulation 2016/679, are observed for prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The data is managed only by personnel authorized by the data controller.
In no case will the data be disseminated.
Scope of communication and dissemination of data
Without prejudice to the communications made, in fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, the data collected and processed can be communicated, exclusively for the purposes specified above, to:
– our authorized technicians
– credit institutions, commercial information companies
– freelancers and consultants
– software house, assistance / maintenance company.
Data retention period
The data are processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationships established and also subsequently for the fulfillment of all legal obligations. At any time, the user can request the deactivation and/or cancellation of your personal data (“opt-out” option placed under the e.mail of promotion) to such treatment.
Personal data are stored on servers located in: inside the building of the Company’s operational headquarters, within the European Union.
In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary in the future, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures as of now that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for navigation purposes is mandatory (see cookies policy). In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee navigation.
If you do not provide voluntary data, you can therefore decide not to provide them, in this case, you will not be able to receive the related promotion and purchase services, however continuing to browse the site if you accept the cookies required for navigation.
Rights of the interested party
Art. 15 (right of access) of EU Reg. 2016/679
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and following informations:
– the purposes of the processing;
– the categories of personal data in question;
– the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
– the retention period of the personal data provided or, if this is not possible, the criteria used for determine this period;
– the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to correct or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
– the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
– the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Art. 16 (right of rectification) of EU Reg. 2016/679
The interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the correction of inaccurate personal data that he concern without justified delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration.
Art. 17 (right to cancellation) of EU Reg. 2016/679
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data that concern without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel without unjustified delay in personal data, if one of the following reasons exists:
– the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise treated;
– the interested party revokes the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, point a), or Article 9 (2) (a), and if there is no other legal basis for the treatment;
– the interested party opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing, or opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 2;
– the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
– personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under EU law or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject;
– the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1 of EU Reg. 2016/679
Art. 18 (right to limitation of processing) of EU Reg. 2016/679
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
– the interested party disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
– the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and asks instead that it use is limited;
– although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, the personal data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
– the interested party opposed the processing pursuant to article 21, paragraph 1, EU Reg. 2016/679 pending the verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
Art.20 (right to data portability) of EU Reg. 2016/679
– The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments by the data controller to whom he provided them if:
- the processing is based on the consent of article 6, par. 1, lett. a) or article 9, par. 2, lett. a), or on a contract pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. b); e
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
o In exercising their rights relating to data portability pursuant to paragraph previous, the interested party has the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one data controller to the other, if technically feasible.
o The exercise of the right referred to in paragraph 1 of this article is without prejudice to art. 17
(right to cancellation). This right does not apply to the processing necessary for
the execution of a task in the public interest or connected to the exercise of public authority
to which the data controller is invested.
o The right referred to in paragraph 1 must not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Art. 21 (right to object) of EU Reg. 2016/679
o The interested party has the right to object at any time, for reasons connected with his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him pursuant to art. 6 par. 1, lett. e) or f), including profiling.
o If personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the interested party has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him carried out for these purposes, including profiling to the extent that it is connected to that direct marketing.
You are entitled to revoke the processing of your personal data granted to us at any time.
Details on the processing of Personal Data for connected social networks:
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Facebook, Intagram permissions requested by this Application
This Application may require some Facebook and Instagram permissions that allow it to perform actions with the respective User’s account and to collect information, including Personal Data, from it. This service allows this Application to connect with the User’s account on the aforementioned social networks.
How to exercise your rights:
You can in any way exercise your rights:
– by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: FIORANGELO S.R.L. with registered office in via Molino Vecchio 1/C, 63837 Falerone (FM) Italy or a PEC to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org